Wow! Are you ready for some warmer weather and new Spring fashions!
I am excited to share with you the top 5 must haves for Spring.
1. Skinny Jeans. They are meant be worn dressy with a pump or casual with a flat or fun print canvas lace up. Make sure your top length is a appropriate for your proportions. A graphic tee paired with this style pant is a great look for Spring.
2. The Watch. This is a great everyday accessory that anyone can add to their outfit. It can be a fun statement for your style personality! Be careful to keep it small to medium if you are petite to medium in size. If you are tall, like 5’8″ or above then go for the larger pieces. Jewelry is a very easy way to really add pop and color to your style, so go for it!!
3. Gingham print. Don’t worry this doesn’t mean you need to wear around a table cloth. However this fabric can be worn in lots of FUN colors and styles. You’ll see it in dresses, skirt, suits, and shirts. It can be worn in both a business and casual way. Think blue jeans, cuffed sleeves, boots or a ballet flat. You might see it in a pretty suit style or dress that can be worn with a sandal or pump!
4. Fringe. This is a fun detail on scarves, purses, skirts, dresses, and shirts. Don’t worry you won’t feel like a ’70’s hippie. A subtle way to add it to your wardrobe for work might be a fun purse that you can use for day of evening.
5. A Pop of Yellow. This color says “Spring” and you’ll start to see it everywhere. It can be worn by most color types in various shades. Just make sure it compliments your skin tone and hair color. You can carry it in subtle ways like a handbag, the band of your watch, a scarf, or jewelry. Be a little risky and try adding one garment that’s yellow! It one of the top ten colors for Spring! Go for it!!
photo credit: <a href=”https://www.flickr.com/photos/midwestjess/7308338498/”>What I Wore<“http://photopin.com”>photopin</a>